Functional Health Services
We employ a personalized style of medicine that approaches chronic medical conditions with a focus on finding the core imbalances or underlying causes rather than just treating the symptoms.
The conditions treated are not limited to these, as the scope of medicine is broad, but these are some of the most common conditions seen and treated by our care team at von der Lieth Functional Health:
- Musculo-skeletal and Joint Pain
- Hormone Dysregulation
- Thyroid conditions
- Chronic Fatigue
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Metabolic Syndrome
- High Blood Pressure
- High cholesterol
As such, our integrative medicine approach under the guidance of Dr. Erica von der Lieth is based on the following:
- Complementary to and inclusive of a variety of treatment modalities
- Holistically oriented, focusing on mind, body and spirit
- Focuses on optimal health – not just the absence of symptoms or dis-ease
- Requires patient to take an active role in health creation
- Acknowledges multi-factorial nature of complex situation, requiring a multi-dimensional approach
- A preference for natural, non-toxic therapies – harnessing the body’s ability to heal itself
How It Works
We provide episodes of care over the course of 6-8 months, depending on the severity of your situation. Most of our patients experience significant improvements to their wellness within a few weeks of starting to work with our care team.
30- to 60-minute follow up visits over the course of 10 months:
- Personalized Lab Review
- Lifestyle and Nutrition Consults
- Clinical Follow Ups
- Final Case Review
Community & Support
Wonder If von der Lieth Functional Health Is Right For You?
Maybe you have some questions you’d like to ask before you make a decision on becoming a patient. We are happy to answer any questions you have, to see whether or not von der Lieth Functional Health is right for you.
Hear From Our Clients
Take The First Step On Your Journey Back To Health
Maybe you have some questions you’d like to ask before you make a decision on becoming a patient. Our patient coordinator is standing by, happy to answer any questions you have to see whether or not von der Lieth Functional Health is right for you.